Parking Lot Etiquette
It is important for the safety of the students and the smooth traffic flow around Union High School that certain etiquette is observed when picking up / dropping off your student(s).
1. The bus loop is reserved for bus traffic only between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm and when the students are returning from an event. The bus loop is also reserved for bus traffic only after 7:30 am on home football game days. Please feel free to park in either the North or South Lot and walk up to the building entrance; or, wait in the south loop (along the curb adjacent to the soulth parking lot.)
2. Never leave your vehicle unattended in the right lane of the bus loop along the red curb.
3. Please drop your students off from the curb lane of the various loops. Save the left lane for exiting the loop after letting your student out.
4. Pick up students at the south or north loops until 30 minutes after release of rehearsal, after which pick up must take place in the bus loop; this policy is in place for student safety.
5. Always be alert and considerate.
Thank you for following these simple guidelines. It will make for a safer and smoother year for our students.