Union Bands offers several opportunities to earn money for your student’s band account.
Click Here to See Current Offsite Work Opportunities
Contact the Coordinator
Text: Jamie Weatherford @ (918)402-0471
• EXPO CENTER- CONCESSION STAND #3
• BOK CENTER- BEER/ MARGARITA/DIPPIN DOTS SALES
• STATE FAIR- BEER SALES/CONCESSIONS STAND #3
• PALEN MUSIC- INSTUMENT FITTING/RENTAL FOR AREA SCHOOLS (WILL REQUIRE SOME SHORT DISTANCE TRAVEL)
• CATERING- VARIOUS LOCATIONS/DATES
• OKTOBERFEST-TICKET BOOTH/BEER SALES
FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT
• Food Handler’s Permits are required by all volunteers- adults and students.
• With today’s technology, your Food Handler's permit can be completed online at https://www.tulsa-health.org/volunteer-online-training
• Should you prefer a traditional class, please visit the website of the Tulsa County Health Department for contact information and a list of locations and/or schedules.
• Email a copy of your license to firstname.lastname@example.org and always carry a copy of your food handler’s permit when you work.
• Alcohol service training is offered online and REQUIRED by all adults 21 and over. This will be IN ADDITION to your food handlers permit.
• You will need the Alcohol Beverage Employee Licence. The cost is $30.00. * You will easily make this money back in cash tips
• Email a copy of your license to email@example.com and always carry a copy of your liquor licences when you work.
• EXPO/STATE FAIR/PALEN MUSIC: UNION VOLUNTEER T-SHiRT, BLACK PANTS, CLOSED TOE SHOES
• BOK CENTER: BLACK SLACKS, WHITE POLO SHIRT, CLOSED TOE SHOES
• CATERING: BLACK SLACKS, BLACK BUTTON DOWN SHIRT, BLACK NECK TIE, BLACK SHOES
STAY IN THE LOOP WHEN NEW OPPORTUNITIES BECOME AVAILABLE!
• If you want to receive notifications about Offsite opportunities (Expo/Catering/BOK), text @ubpc-offsite to 81010.