Porno vidéos Union Bands

Union Bands Logo


After completing these requirements, print the certificates and keep them with you anytime you work an event. You will not be allowed to work if you do not have a copy with you.  E-mail a copy of your certificate to

FOOD HANDLERS PERMIT: Required by all volunteers.
ALCOHOL TRAINING: Required by all Adult Volunteers over 18 (students do not need to complete this requirement)
2020 MINOR WORK RELEASE FORM: This form is required for students under 18 years of age to work. Please print the form, sign, and bring to the first game that you work of the season. We will keep it on file until the end of the 2020 season.

Photo Gallery

photo gallery preview image