Appearance / Dress Code
• Solid white, polo-style, collared shirt (no designs, emblems or insignias on shirt).
• Khaki shorts (mid-thigh to knee length, no short shorts), pants or capris.
• Closed toe shoes (no flip-flops) and a Driller’s ball cap.
• If you do not have a Driller's ball cap, you may purchase a hat for a one-time $5 fee, withheld from your first night’s pay.
• The hat will then be yours to wear at all other times you work Drillers/Roughnecks.
• Tattoos cannot be visible.
• No visible body piercings, and earrings (studs only); can be worn in the ears of women only. Jewelry must be kept to a minimum.
• Men must be clean-shaven, mustaches are permitted.
• Blue aprons provided for Driller’s games and orange aprons provided for Roughneck games.