Winter Training 2020
The Union H.S. Renegade rolex replica Regiment Winter Physical Training is a Strength Conditioning & Fitness Fundamentals program is designed for all 9th, 10th, and 11th Grade winds and percussion students intending to audition for the marching band for the following school year.
8th Graders are likewise invited to learn and train during the winter months, learning the basic fundaments of movement for marching band (more info below).
• Remind Code for Grades 9/10/11= @RRwinter
• Remind Code for 8th Grade = @RRwinter8
SCHEDULE OF SESSIONS
Strength Conditioning / Fitness Fundamentals
• Grades: 9, 10, 11
• Days / Dates: Weekly during the second semester on Tuesdays and Fridays, begining Tuesday, January 28, 2020
• Sign up: click here
• First Hour Band Classes (CB, CW, SB students): 6:30-7:00am on Tuesdays + 6:45-7:15am on Fridays
• Second Hour Band Classes (SW & WE students): 7:00-7:30am on Tuesdays + 7:15-7:45am on Fridays
• Prerequiste: Students must have current and cleared/unrestricted Physical Exam on file with UHS Band office.
• Location: UMAC Weight Room. Enter Tuttle stadium at Gate #1 (this is a narrow gate located at the the southwest-most part of the stadium perimeter) and proceed down the steps, then westward (forward) across the south end of the field. Enter the UMAC at the field-level double doors that lead into the weights room & atletic training area. The weight room will be on your left.
• Attire: athletic shorts/pants, athletic shoes, and t-shirt or athletic mesh-type shirt. The UHS upstairs bathrooms/dressing rooms (down the hall from the atrium toward the stairs) will be open after the training sessions for your convenience to change into school clothing.
• Instruction: Union PS Athletics Department Training staff
Marching & Choreography Fundamentals
• Grades: 8th
• Days / Dates: Fridays 1/31, 2/14, 2/28, 3/6, 3/27, 4/3, 5/8, 5/15
• Time: 4:00-5:00pm in
• Location: U8GC Band Room
• Instruction: Union Bands Faculty & Staff
• Snack provided after school.
• No sign-up required; just show up!
• Transportation home after the session is not provided by Union Public Schools.