BOA St. Louis Super-Regional
The Union H.S. Renegade Regiment is looking forward to competing at the Bands of America Super-Regional Championship in St. Louis, MO on Friday-Saturday, October 18-19, 2019.
Updated 10/10/2019, 6:15pm
FRIDAY, October 18
• 5:30am Building unlocked (note: please do NOT arrive prior to 5:30am)
• 6:00am Call time + team meeting in BR1. Luggage should be left outside on bus loop.
• 6:15am Snack-Breakfast "Snackfast" served
• 6:15am Load Buses (B.CL-SAX-TPT-MELLO-BTN instruments beneath the bus + FL-CL in the bus cabin)
• 7:00am Depart UHS
• 10:00am Arrive at lunch stop. Battlefield Mall in Springfield, MO. $10 per person cash distribution. Please do not dine at a full-service restaruant. see mall website for lunch options
• 10:50am Load buses
• 11:00am Depart Springfield
• 1:00pm Driver stop
• 3:15pm Arrive hotel and check in. Embassy Suites in St. Charles, MO. Winds/Perc: change into sliders.
• 4:00pm Dinner at the hotel (possibly served in waves)
• 4:45pm Dress into costume (Winds/Perc: sliders + white compression shirt + black socks)
• 5:30pm Load buses
• 6:00pm Depart hotel
• 6:45pm Arrive at The Dome at America's Center in Downtown St. Louis. Unload trucks.
• 7:30pm Prepare to walk to WarmUp
• 7:55pm-8:10pm Physical WarmUp: Winds, Battery, Guard (Area A)
• 8:00pm-8:30pm Front Ensemble WarmUp (Area A)
• 8:15pm-8:45pm Physical Music WarmUp: Winds & Battery (Area A)
• 8:35pm Pit / props report to dock
• 8:50pm Winds/Guard/Battery report to tunnel
• 9:00pm PRELIMS Performance!
• 9:15pm Celebrate, Load Trucks. Load buses, Load Buses (FL-CL-B.CL-SAX-TPT instruments beneath or on the bus)
• 10:15pm Depart for hotel
• 10:45pm Arrive hotel. Dress out of costume. Team meeting TBA.
• 11:15pm Pizza served in rooms / Curfew
• 12:00am Room check / lights out
SATURDAY, October 19
• 7:00am Breakfast buffet opens in hotel lobby.
• 8:15am Latest wake-up time.
• 9:30am Check out of hotel & load luggage onto buses. (ATTIRE: Show shirt, black member shorts OR jeans, member hoodie)
• 10:00am Depart hotel for rehearsal.
• 10:30am Arrive at rehearsal site, unload, set up (Francis Howell Central High School, 5199 State Highway N. Cottleville MO 63304)
• 11:00am Rehearsal
• 1:00pm Load trucks + Lunch (Firehouse Subs).
• 2:00pm ATTIRE: change from shorts to jeans if not already wearing jeans (required)
• 2:30pm Load buses (FL-CL-B.CL-SAX instruments on or beneath the bus)
• 2:45pm Depart rehearsal site for the Dome
• 3:30pm Arrive at the Dome, enjoy other bands' performances & attend prelims awards ceremony. When walking as a group into the dome and stadium seating, your show shirt must be full visible (no jackets over).
• 5:15pm Walk as a group from the Dome to the Hilton Ballpark
• 5:45pm Dinner at Hilton, team meeting.
• TBA Dress into costume
• TBA Bus #1 departs Hilton for Dome with loading crew & percussion
• TBA Buses #2-6 depart for the Dome parking lot
• TBA Prepare to walk to WarmUp
• TBA-TBA Physical WarmUp: Winds, Battery, Guard (Area A)
• TBA-TBA Front Ensemble WarmUp (Area A)
• TBA-TBA Physical Music WarmUp: Winds & Battery (Area A)
• TBA Pit / props report to dock
• TBA Winds/Guard/Battery report to tunnel
• TBA FINALS Performance!
• TBA Celebrate & Pre-Load Trucks if time allows. (FL-CL-B.CL-SAX-TPT-MELLO-BTN instruments on or beneath the bus)
• 11:00pm Retreat (Finals Awards)
• 12:00am (approx) Finish loading
SUNDAY, October 20
• 12:30am (approx) Ride Buses from Dome back to Hilton to dress out of costume, snack, bathroom, reload buses
• 1:30am (approx) Depart Hilton for Tulsa
• TBA Driver stops
• 8:45am (approx) Arrive at Union High School, unload & clean buses, dismiss
• 5:00pm approx Unload Trucks (Loading Crew, Uni Loading crew, Percussion section)
WHAT TO PACK?
PERFORMANCE ATTIRE & GEAR
• WHITE compression shirt
• BLACK sliders (2 pair)
• BLACK marching shoes
• Long BLACK socks (2 pair)
• RED drawstring cinch member bag
• BLACK member shorts as cover-up during dressing
PERFORMANCE ATTIRE & GEAR - GUARD
please see packing list from Mrs.Arenas
• BLACK member shorts
• show shirt
• GRAY member hoodie
• Athletic shoes / socks
TRAVEL WEAR & GEAR
• travel clothing (suggest: shorts / sweatpants / long or short sleeve t-shirts / etc.)
• comfortable shoes / flip-flops / etc. for long bus rides and other down-time
• backpack / duffle / sling bag
• Jacket / hoodie
• pillow & blanket
• homework / book
• phone / charger / battery pack
• DVDs (G, PG, PG-13)
• snacks (drink bottles must have screw-top lid)
• extra $ if desired for souvenirs, etc. (all meals are provided, as is the SOUVENIR PATCH)
• Personal / portable electronic devices must have headphones / ear buds
• Small suitcase or large duffle = your luggage. No large bags or suitcases are allowed.
• Toiletries & Personal Hygiene items, including but not limited to: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo, hair care/styling, cosmetics, tissues
• Medications: please check these in with our trip nurse.
• Jeans (1 pair for Saturday afternoon)
• Belt, etc.
ANY VALUABLES YOU CHOOSE TO BRING ARE DONE SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OVERNIGHT PARKING ON CAMPUS
If you're planning to park your vehicle all day and overnight during the trip, please park in the Visitor Parking lot, east of the UCA entrance, in the parking spots closest to Mingo Road.