Does the sun get in your eyes?
Are you tired of dealing with sunglasses?
We have the solution…
Show your Redskin spirit with eye black!
It’s like a temporary tattoo. Not to be confused with having a black eye.
Football season may be winding down, but eye black is handy during the winter too. If you’re planning a trip to go skiing, snowboarding, or snow tubing eye black will help you avoid going snow blind.
If you’re a runner, eye black will help keep the sun out of your eyes without sunglasses or a hat. It works well for any outdoor activity such as hiking, soccer, baseball, and yard work.
• 2 pair per package
• Priced smartly at $5 per package
• Visit the FUNdrai$ing table during UBPC Resource times for check-out in limited quantities.
• Money due back within 30 days of check-out OR you can just pay up-front when you check them out.
• Available while supplies last (expected to last through football season).
• Students are allowed to sell this at school, but it is a privilege so do not abuse it. Please conduct sales within all district handbook, building, & classroom policies.
Fundraising Hours (pick-up/turn-in/check-out)
• UBPC Resource Times - exact dates/time communicated via Charms email/text communications
• Sign up for REMIND - this is how we communicate: text @ubpc-fundr to 81010
For information/questions about fundraising work opportunities please contact:
Drillers/OneOK Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org
Expo/BOK/Offsite Directors - email@example.com
Union Concessions Directors - firstname.lastname@example.org